Today is Raleigh's 30th birthday.
I thought that I would be able to make it a wonderful birthday celebration that he wouldn't forget. But, on Wednesday night I came down with a nice little case of what I am sure is bronchitis. And a little fever and a massive cough and no voice, not to mention chills and phlegm and snot (oh my...) adds up to me and the mall NOT getting along very well. I did manage to bake a cake and decorate it and put candles on it. Oh... and I bought some balloons. What a lame wife. Please forgive... I will do better next year.
I thought that I would be able to make it a wonderful birthday celebration that he wouldn't forget. But, on Wednesday night I came down with a nice little case of what I am sure is bronchitis. And a little fever and a massive cough and no voice, not to mention chills and phlegm and snot (oh my...) adds up to me and the mall NOT getting along very well. I did manage to bake a cake and decorate it and put candles on it. Oh... and I bought some balloons. What a lame wife. Please forgive... I will do better next year.
Apparently, Raleigh shares a birthday with the oldest African Elephant in the US. Who knew???
After the zoo we did some shopping. I showed him all the things I was going to buy him and he bought some of them and a few other things too. And on a side note... I found the pencil skirt I had been looking for so everyone can stop searching for it for me. It was at Nordstrom Rack this whole time and guess what size I zipped myself in to...... A 4!!!!!! I know. But I digress, it's just that I cannot convey the level of excitement.... Anywho..... back to the birthday boy.
You are the the greatest of my treasures.
I love you
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Raleigh! 3o?! My goodness, such an old man. Hope you had a great birthday... it'll be fun to celebrate it with you again this weekend.
Happy Birthday Raleigh!! We're so happy that you're finally a grown up and have turned 30! WOW! Sounds like you had a great day at the Zoo. I know something exciting was going on there yesterday because they mentioned it on the News but we only caught the tailend of the story, I thought they might be talking about the darling baby that was there for her dad's birthday, sorry we missed the story. I'm pretty impressed with that cake, I hope it was as good as it looks. And Kac, so glad about the pencil skirt, I had decided it didn't exist, can't wait to see it this weekend.
Wow Kac a 4! wtg you sexy momma with 51/2 kiddos. I am really impressed. I have been changing my diet and getting a little ex and I have lost a little bit. Just gotta plug a long till I am where I need to be. Happy bday to your hub.
Love ya
Norma
Happy Birthday Raleigh. I feel like weu are friends because I know so much about you. Thank you for making my friend so unspeakably happy.
Post a Comment