Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rah Rah Rah, Sis Boom Bah

Quin's cheer squad had a fund raiser (to help pay for their overpriced uniforms) and they did a Jr. Cheer Camp. Morgan participated. So... technically I paid $40.00 for Morgan to go toward Quincey's uniform that I already paid for... I know, it didn't make sense to me either.
Morgan was chosen to be a flyer, a very coveted cheerleading position. Very nice form Mo.

Here she is waiting for the performance to begin.
Here is Quincey handing out the certificates. I took this picture because she looks like a "mean girl" cheerleader. "Grrrrrrr, stop looking at my boyfriend or I'll pull your hair."
Yeah, she passed..... Money well spent.
Then on Saturday, they got to walk in the Eagle Mountain Parade (which was the best small town parade I have ever been to)
Yeah you go girls
Here is Morgan walking in the parade
Yeah... go Rockwell...number 1
(what's so hard about this cheerleading thing?)
I cannot believe this girl.... she is all legs and there isn't an ounce of fat on her. Plus she has the cutest face and in 3 months will have gorgeous teeth.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Look at Peyton's form...future cheerleader for sure! These pictures are making me miss my high school cheerleading years! Your girls are so dang cute!

Kaeders said...

Kac, I love Pey's jellies. Where did you get them? And how do you get her to leave them on? We tried to come to this with my brother's family, but we are still fighting an ear infection. Looks like we missed a good time

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What darling darling girls! I'm thinking their naturals especially Peyton:) Too dang cute!

Way to go girls!

JoLynn

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

just wait...5 girls Kac...5 girls! do you understand how many over-priced uniforms of all kinds you are going to have to pay for?? All the pulling of hair and BOY drama you are in for?? What in the world are you thinking...5 girls?? :)
the cheerleaders look darling!..as usual. Quin will look qorgeous in that short mini skirt with those legs for days!
glad you had fun at the parade.
love you all

Anonymous said...

Man, do I have talented grandchildren or what?...and CUTE too!!! I love all these pictures and I'm so impressed that you got Peyton to hold up her "number ONE" finger. Congratulations to Morgan, I've always known she would be a cheerleader one day. And, of course, Congratulations to Quincey for already being one. I still can't believe that a daughter of mine could have SIX children...FIVE girls...Congratulations to you too.