Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Miracle Has Occurred

He blesses the Sacrament now
In his bishop's interview, he was challenged to cut his hair
He listened and obeyed

I am speechless
I am in shock

And I am proud

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe in miracles. The real miracle, however, was this boy being born and the many ways he blesses our lives with his goodness and understanding of things that others don't always understand. I actually really liked his "other" hair too but I must admit...I like this better.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I open your blog and see Brayden's face, my heart skips a beat. I haven't seen his face in so long that I forgot how cute it is!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

SO handsome...and obedient! What a good kid!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Oh my, he looks so handsome. Way to be Brayden. I am so excited to see you in person. You really do look fantastic, and so mature.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

You should be proud! What an amazing handsome young man. I know that doing things like that especially at this age can be so hard sometimes. It just goes to show how good and obedient he is. What a wonderful example he is to your other children. Way to go Brayden. Oh and I love love love your new hair cut! You look so handsome!

Marianne said...

I saw this photo on your Mom's blog and had to come check it out! Awesome!! I love the second photo. Contemplative and suave!

Chelsea said...

What a good kid! He looks great. I love the picture that looks like he's pondering life. Haha.

Karen Carter said...

I can hardly ever come to your blog without feeling like a loser! You have so many kids and they are ALL terrific! He is so handsome and good for him that he is sweet. The world needs more good boys! Hugs to you all Karen~
ps. You can come to my house anytime to sit and enjoy the living room! Just bring all the kids too so I can smother them with kisses!