Brayden has been driving all over creation, hitting trash cans and snow banks. My car is not going to survive him.
Allison has decided that being a spy isn't her occupation of choice anymore and has ditched the black clothes. She is now an "agent" and they can wear whatever color they want. She is hoping for double O status before spring break. We will keep our fingers crossed.
Peyton has had allergies. Stuffy nose, watery eyes and NOSE BLEEDS. This is how I found her in her crib following one of her naps. To say the least, I freaked out when I walked into her room and she started crying. Poor girl.
But can you blame me? She looks like she's been in a bar fight.
Here is Betty Crocker. She decided to cook a pizza on my PLASTIC CUTTING BOARD. Needless to say, I have to throw the whole rack away. And my house still smells like a factory. She tries so hard, she really does..... she turns 12 in March...hopefully the Young Women's organization will help her to become a homemaker.... because I am obviously failing.

Quincey's very last game/performance of the year was this week. It is time to hang up the Pompons. She didn't enjoy cheerleading as much as she thought she would. I think it was one of those things that she is glad she got to experience but is so glad it's over. P.S. The braces come off on March 28th.
But can you blame me? She looks like she's been in a bar fight.
Raleigh is playing basketball a couple nights a week. He is getting all ripped and skinny and even more hot. I don't know if I can handle it.
I got reconnected with two old and dear friends this week. It's so fun to talk and get caught up. It's so weird how similar our lives are. But, it is so nice to have people who understand
And Kaleigh is going to roll over any day now. She is so advanced.
And that is all.
6 comments:
Well you had quite a week. Of course, that's nothing new for the Lund Family, every week is quite a week. I know Brayden will get become a good driver someday and we'll look back a laugh at this. I'm glad that Q had the cheerleading experience but it really isn't for everyone. I think I might miss her braces. Poor Sissy, shots and bloody noses, not a fun time for her. I'm glad she and Morgan got to comfort each other, that always helps. Allie will be a great "agent" and the new wardrobe will be fun. No comment on the "ripped and skinny" part but good luck to Raleigh in basketball. Here's wishing you all another happy and great week.
Sorry for the typos...I've had quite a week too.
P.S. The picture of the cutting board in the oven doesn't do it justice, it looks so much "funnier" in person.
WOW what a week. That picture of Peyton looks so sad and painful. Poor little girl...there is nothing worse than nose bleeds.
Except maybe cleaning an oven that has plastic oozing out in all directions. I bet it didn't smell good either.
glad for the update...I'm glad your hubby is getting hotter too. Mine is loosing all kinds of weight...not sure its a good thing though...he is skinny to start with...but the running sure is keeping him fit and HOT!!!
Love you!
Goodness, what a week! I know how wild our weeks are, I'm sure with doubling the kids makes it 2x more busy and exciting.
I'm sure Brayden will improve, it just takes practice. We are going through the same thing right now. I hope we survive it. Oh and that picture of Peyton looks so sad! Poor baby!
Hang in there with all your hecticness:)
Take Care!
I am still laughing over the cutting board! That is too funny. Unfortunately,it sounds like Brayden got my driving skills. When Russ and I were dating, I think I hit a trash can almost weekly. He still teases me about it!!! It looks like Peyton had such a rough week. This time of year Garrett wakes up with a bloody nose weekly, he will also get one at every baseball game without fail. The nice part is, I finally have him trained to strip his own bed and spray sheets and get them soaking.
Good luck this week, I'll bet it will be filled with many more adventures.
Post a Comment