Monday, May 28, 2012

41

Here is my cute son leaving for his job interview
On Saturday, we did a ton of things to celebrate the old girl's birthday.  But of course, I left my camera sitting on the bed.  I did remember diapers, bottles, formula, sippy cups, a change of clothes, wipes, baby tylenol, fruit snacks, fishy crackers, rattles, bottled water, strollers, blankets.......... but the camera, nope, sittin' on the bed.

It was such a fun day though.  I bought a new bra from Victoria's.  I LOVE my current one and can hardly replace it, but it is as old a Allie, so I guess it's time.  They measured me so that I could get into the right size and she says   "you're a 32 D"  and I fell on the floor laughing.  I said  "I AM NOT a 32!!!!"  And we ALL know I ain't no D!!!  What the crap sexy girl?  Do you get paid more if I buy a bigger size?  I must admit it made my day though.  And now Raleigh calls me "Ds"..........  Hahahahahahahaha... In your dreams Lover.
Raleigh got me the cutest cake.  I almost didn't want to eat it.

What is better than yummy food and a hot husband? Hot food and a yummy husband?? Hmmmmmmm.....
Obviously wearing a princess party hat is the worst thing in the entire world.

Another one come and gone (and you'll be happy to know I'm not pregnant this year)

It was a great birthday.  I am so lucky to be so loved by such wonderful people. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my darling daughter. I was going to write a nice long post about you in celebration of your BIG day but after my awful experience with my most recent comment on your blog, I decided to skip it this year, Card, e-card, text, phone call and money will have to do. Happy Birthday!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cake. Where did Raleigh find such a darling cake?...the cutest one I've ever seen. Poor KK, this just isn't her month.

Brayden looks so handsome, I hope his interview was successful. I know the right job is just waiting for him to find it. Good Luck.

Sounds like you had a fun birthday, I'm so glad. I'm also happy that you got a new bra, you must have needed one.

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Happy Birthday! That was a darling cake... and those bundt cakes are to die for good. I love them. Glad you had a nice day.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Happy Birthday! You certainly don't look 41 (not that that is old-cuz it's not)! But you don't look 41-nor do you look like you have 7 children and you certainly don't look like you've had three of those seven the last three years. You look amazing! You know my grandma looks awesome as well and I've always attributed her looking so good because she has always been so in love with my grandpa and so happy and so well taken care of. That must be the key and secret to looking so young!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh and I forgot to tell Brayden how very handsome he looks and I sure hope his job interview went well!

Take Care,
JoLynn

Kaci said...

JoLynn...... You are the best!!!! I can't wait to see you in June

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

happy birthday my oldest in age but youngest in heart sister! I love you. I am so glad you were well taken care of on your birthday! Raleigh sure is good at pampering you. Love the cake and the hat!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

happy birthday my oldest in age but youngest in heart sister! I love you. I am so glad you were well taken care of on your birthday! Raleigh sure is good at pampering you. Love the cake and the hat!