Happy Anniversary to us.
This was a significant one...
Thank you for showing me what happiness really is.
Thank you for giving me a very fun, healthy, productive
never dull, always entertaining, unselfish marriage.
Full of laughter, friendship and really good lovin'
5 comments:
It was fun to get to spend your anniversary with you in the beautiful mountains of Pine Valley.
Isn't it just the greatest being loved by someone who has your best interests at heart, someone who just loves and wants YOU, someone who leads your home in righteousness and knows the true meaning of unselfish/unconditional love? Who knew love felt so good huh?
Happy Anniversary to you both. We love you.
Happy Anniversary to one of my very favorite couples. I'm glad we got to spend the day with you, I guess it's becoming a tradition.
WOW...four years...three children, not bad for an "old" couple.
Happy Anniversary! I wish we'd have got to stick around and celebrate your anniversary with you too. I am glad that it was a happy day and that you two have each other!
Happy Anniversary to you both. Kaci, I love your smile and your GORGEOUS hair and... well, I just love you!!!
Sounds like you had a very fun day. Congrats!
Much Love,
Wendy
Happy anniversary to the both of you! I cannot believe it has already been 4 years. That has gone by so quickly. I am so happy you have each other. Have another happy year!
Post a Comment