For orange and black..
(and off white.... hmmmmm)
Kaleigh was being a huge stinker.
First she colored on her legs with a purple sharpee and earned
herself a nice pair of unplanned tights for church.
Then she ate a Twix for breakfast that she swiped from
someone's bedroom and was covered head
to toe in chocolate 10 minutes before we were
supposed leave which caused a wardrobe malfunction.
And required a quick change.
Then she did her "Kaleigh Smile" in all of the pictures
which is where she puts her bottom teeth in front of her top teeth
like a bulldog. I have over 300 pictures of the Kaleigh Smile that
are essentially of no use to me because she looks so funny
and sometimes very scary.
I will put
one on here to demonstrate the frustration.
Just know that we are aware that this is not her best look and are
looking forward with great anticipation for this phase to end....
| I, personally can't wait for her to turn 2, she will be a RIOT!! She is so full of personality, I think she will be the greatest 2 year old of all time. |
| LOVE the boots!! |
| Here they are... the obedient ones. Sit where we tell them to sit. Smile with cute smiles. Hands folded neatly in laps. Mild mannered. Quiet. Happy. |
| And then..........Grrrrrrrrrr |
Anyway... I thought they looked "Halloweeny" so I
snapped some photos.
3 comments:
You don't need to wait until KK is 2 for her to be a RIOT, she has been one almost since the day she was born. Never a dull moment with that child. In spite of KK's scary "smile" the kids look cute in their church Halloween outfits. I hope they didn't act too "scary" when they got there.
Ummmmmm...so cute! I for one love the little demon elf grim. Honestly...where do find time to get them looking so cute and snap pictures?? I am exhausted just thinking about it.
They are absolutely precious! They look adorable and I love the little "demon elf grin". Someday you will laugh your fanny off about that smile!
Post a Comment