Sunday, December 2, 2012

Pictures.......

Yay!!!  Christmas Card Photos....
Bring Families Together
 
So when I woke up this morning, I sent out the memo that we'd be taking photos 1/2 hour after church and the colors were black, white, grey and red.
 
The murmuring began......
Are you kidding me, with those colors?
Why today?
I hate taking pictures.
Blah blah blah....
I was tuning it out.
 
We took a grand total of 176 pictures and this is the best we could do
Merry Christmas Everyone

Brayden didn't want to take singles unless Ry was in the picture with him
 









When all was said and done, we actually had a very nice time.  I'll do it again.... next year.... Maybe

5 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Wowza...that is one gorgeous bunch!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are SOOOO good! What a surprise to open your blog and be looking at this beautiful new picture. It took a minute for it to register;) I'm excited to see all the others. Congratulations!

val said...

They turned out great!! Love the family one and the first one of you and Raleigh. Super cute couple. Happy holidays!!

Wendy said...

The pics are to die for! So pretty... I LOVE THEM!!!

Let me give you a great suggestion that worked SO WELL for me this year!!! Find someone that your girls really love and admire (ours was Alex, their old babysitter and our wonderful friend) to come over and help them with their hair and makeup. Then, while she gets ALL your kids ready, disappear into the bathroom, take a long hot shower, and get yourself ready. While you are doing this, all your kids can be going out one by one to have their individuals taken. Then at the very, very end... you emerge in all your beautified glory to join in the family shots. It worked like a charm! We were actually a very efficient photo taking assembly line! And I didn't hear ANY murmuring... I only saw them happy and having fun outside! I mean, you know they only complain when you're around to hear them, right? So the least exposure possible to the mom during an activity like this, the better :-)

Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!! We took "throwing leaves" pictures too!!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I'm Impressed that you were able to pull it together on such short notice. Every year it's an ordeal but this year wasn't as bad as it usually is, thank goodness!