How great is it when your birthday falls on a holiday and you get paid not to work???
Morgan woke up early and made me a Happy Birthday Banner
Which kicked the day off nicely.
I cleaned the carseats and did 6 loads of laundry
And brother took a header off the table. If there is something for him to climb on he will. It is a losing battle to keep him on the ground. Unfortunately, he will have to learn the hard way.
Case in Point
It really doesn't seem to bother him that he looks like he was on the losing end of a bar fight.
Then we all went to Papa and Nana's for a bar-b-que
And brother ate more corn... he cleans up pretty nicely, wouldn't you agree?
And we played a little croquet
And I didn't do half bad considering I was at a serious one handed disadvantage
Then we had some cake
And I loved my lover
And Nana read to the girls
And I got teary.
And that was it.
I am so happy that I am finally 21.
It's going to be a great year.
3 comments:
Another birthday...come and gone. It seems like they come around more often (the older we get). So happy you could celebrate with us. Sorry about Ryker's fall. Unfortunately, I think he might have some more of those in his future. That kid goes from one disaster to another. I, too, got a little teary during reading time...it is so exciting to watch the little kids learn. They have story time at the library this summer on Thursdays and Fridays, I think I'll take them (not Ryker, however, hehehe).
Happy Birthday AGAIN!!! so fun to celebrate 2 or 3 times!
Happy Happy Birthday! You are darling! One hot mom!!!
Post a Comment