Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Disneyland (day 5)

We wanted to take the little kids to Disneyland.   Our big kids got to go last year.  We told Q and M that they could go if they paid for themselves thinking that they would say....  no ways, we just went and we aren't paying for that.   

But....
 They got their comfortable shoes on and forked over the dough
because every single one of my kids is richer than me
It's pathetic
 Sis was so excited to see the Castle


I was pretty excited too
 Morgan and Kaleigh on the shuttle bus
 This is why I love this boy...
see him up at the front of the shuttle bus
talking to the driver about watches while holding on to our Big A stroller.
 The clock struck NOON on the front of
"It's a Small World" while we were in line and 
Kaleigh LOVED it.
 But she DIDN'T love the Carousel.
And I don't blame her
I'd be sicker than a dog if I rode on that thing
So poor Nana handed her off to me and rode by herself
What a trooper
Papa and Pey saddled up together

 I love this picture.  It's very sweet...  
Nana pushing her purse around in the stroller
 Kaleigh was the only kid who would go anywhere near Mickey
Even she wasn't too sure about him

 She waved at every single person in the parade

 And Rapunzel LOVED her
 And so did Belle
 Then all three of them fell asleep at the same time
 So Raleigh and I went on the Matterhorn
 Brother and Papa took a stroll in their unplanned matching outfits
And got a ton of attention




 ALL Brother wanted in the WHOLE park was a BOON
And P wanted BIG Mickey Hands. 

Such a fun day
It was very strange how completely overwhelmed Peyton was.
She was very reserved and timid the whole day.
She kept saying that she was having fun, but she hardly spoke.
We met up with Morgan at the very end and it was like P came alive.
We ran from ride to ride and she was so excited.
She LOVES Mokee.

3 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Glad you all had a fun day. I have decided the Disneyland is completely exhausting. I didn't even last a whole day. Maybe I am just too old now??
The kids look so cute...I love the pic of K watching the clock...and I burst out laughing at mom pushing her purse. So funny.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It looks like so much fun but I'm with Kami though Disneyland exhausted me last time we were there. I know I'm getting old! I love all your cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I really loved our day at Disneyland. The little kids were so good and, of course, so were the big kids since we didn't see them all day...hehehe. You really got some wonderful pictures. I really, really, really love the one of Dad and Ryker in their matching outfits. I think I need at least a 5 x 7 of that one.....so cute. I think KK's face in the picture of she and I is TO DIE FOR...that one should be on a BILLBOARD too (just cut me out). It was a wonderful, memorable day. I'm so glad I got to be there to experience it. I wouldn't have missed it for the world.