The last time we took pictures of our whole family was before Christmas. We've grown a little since then. Our hair is longer. Some of us are taller, some of us, thankfully are not. Today, we took our pictures in the rain, with Brayden showing up at the 11th hour. We spent 6 hours fighting over what our colors should be and trying to come up with a common theme that maybe every one had so that we didn't have to go buy a bunch of new clothes. We spent an hour curling our hair and the second we walked outside, it was straight. We were frustrated. We laughed a lot, mostly because Kaleigh hasn't found her smile yet and Brother can't focus on the camera because he is watching birds and planes.
But they are done and Kami says we don't have to take them again for six months, thank goodness.
Taking Family Pictures is so hard on a family.
Ryker's Selfie
Kaleigh
Peyton
Allison
Morgan
Quincey
My Lover and Me
Before Brayden
After Brayden showed up
Here are the Hyde and Ellsworth Family Photos
Very cute people.
3 comments:
I think they turned out pretty well for the amount of real effort that went into them!
Your family is GORGEOUS and I am thrilled that so many turned out so well. It was quick and easy thanks to the rain!
Six months may be pushing it??...you will need some Christmas pics of course!
YAY! We got every one in the same place at the same time for FIVE minutes! That's soooo HUGE! I think the pics turned out pretty cute considering the short notice plus the rain 'n all. However, when you have cute people, it's easy to get cute pictures. Now you can relax for a few months.
Maybe I need to haul my family up to St. George for a photo shoot. All of your pictures turned out super cute!
I for one hate taking pictures if I'm in them. I hate that I ALWAYS think I look FAT. I hate trying to color coordinate everyone. It stresses me out and makes me crazy! Then it never fails when we take family pictures I will find one out of 50 zillion that I look half way decent in and it just so happens that, that one picture someone else doesn't look good. It's always a very trying and difficult task for me. This is why we do family pictures once a year at Christmas. However,this year I haven't decided if we are going to do them. We may possibly skip them until next year.
So the fact that you got so many great pictures in 5 min. KUDDOS to all of you! You guys are amazingly beautiful people!
Post a Comment