Sunday, August 11, 2013

Peyton is 4

Miss Peyton turns four tomorrow.  But we celebrated today because everyone was off and it's a nice Sunday activity.  It seems like just yesterday that she was born.  And I cannot believe how fast time flies.   She is such a sweet little girl.  So smart and calm.  She is helpful and kind and obedient.  She is starting to realize that she can hold her own with the big kids.  My favorite thing that she says is "I'm on it", if I ask her to go get something for me.  I will say Pey, can you go get me the wipes?  And she will say  "I'm on it"  as she runs to get them.  She has given us all Superhero names...  she is Commander, and KK is Eagle Bones and sometimes we are Captain or Slash.    She loves Mokee and Dada the most.  And she has recently learned that she is really good at puzzles and buying new games on the iPad

 Here is the 'most awesome piata in the whole world'
 And a cute cake
 And two little girls waiting for our guests to arrive
 A sparkler candle
 And way too many presents to count



 Brayden and Big Kailey
Group Games

She had a wonderful birthday.  Tomorrow Papa and Nana are taking the little girls to Tuachan to see Mary Poppins.  They will have a great time.  

We love you, Sis.

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Happy Birthday Pey! She is such a little doll. I can't believe how grown up she is and how time has just flown right by.

It looks like it was a great celebration and Brayden's friend is quite a cutie!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

It was a fun birthday party for our Pey! She is so sweet and was so "thankful" to all of us for coming!
Happy 4th Pey. We love you!!

val said...

My girls are sitting with me and are very impressed w this piñata. She is such a darling birthday girl. And I love "I'm on it."