Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Kaleigh and Brayden

Little Miss Kaleigh was born the day before Brayden's 16th birthday.  He spent his 16th in the hospital with his mom, who couldn't get out of bed without help.  It was a bummer.  But he didn't seem to mind.  He also doesn't mind when we have combined birthday parties and all of the decor is flowery and pretty.  He doesn't like a lot of attention on himself and so, we can have a birthday party for him and the focus isn't on him.  He is such a great kid.  He is respectful and kind.  And has the funniest sense of humor.  I really enjoy being around him.  He loves giving me long, awkward hugs.  And he tells me he loves me every single day.  I cannot believe he is 19.  And so tall.  And if we can get him well and put some meat on his bones, he will be lookin' awesome.

We celebrated on Sunday because that is easier for everyone.  Kaleigh's real birthday is November 5th and Brayden's is the 6th.

Kaleigh was very specific this year.  She wanted a purple cake with purple flowers and a purple party dress.  She also wanted her very own scooter.  And she wanted everyone to sing Happy Birthday to her.

Wishes Granted.




 A purple party cake.

And you'll notice Brayden's Party Pie with 19 FREAKIN' candles on it
Hmmmmmmmmmmm..... I'm old

 My dad loves Raleigh
 Ryker INSISTED on wearing Kaleigh's new clothes
And cried when we took them off.
 All ready to open ALL of her gifts
Brayden PROMISED me he'd get his hair cut SOON
"I've just been so busy working 80 hours a week..." 

I can hardly believe this little pixie is 3.  She is the happiest of all of my children.  She is never moody.  She is feisty, generous, smart, sweet and she says the greatest things.  She loves to be pretty.  She loves to dance and sing.  She potty trained herself in one day.  She loves to brush her teeth and wear my shoes and wear beuffo skirts.  She is a joy.  We sure do love her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are just two of the most wonderful children in the WHOLE WORLD!! All the things you said about each of them are sooooo true, times at least 10!! Brayden is so fun and cute and loving and respectful and Kaleigh....well she is just TO DIE FOR!!! She should be on the cover of every children's magazine there is. Do I sound like their grandmother?? Oh well, if I can't brag about them, who can??

Happy Birthday to my Prince, Brayden and my Princess, KK! I love you both with all my heart!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Birthday to two great kids. Well one great little girl and one awesome young man. I dont really know either of them but I feel like I do and I know they are both incredible and deserved the best birthdays! It looks like they both had a fantastic birthdays!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Of all the people to have a baby sister born on the day before their b-day...Brayden was the BEST choice. He is a pretty selfless kid and knowing him LOVES that he gets to celebrate his day with KK!
Happy Birthday to the both of them.
I just loved the party. She looked darling, acted darling and was the happiest 3 year in the world. I loved how excited she was over EVERY gift...even the undies. She really is the cutest thing EVER!

Karen Carter said...

Your kiddos belong on a magazine cover! All of them!!! So darling and sweet. I love that all her wishes came true jut like a princess should.