I guess I need to first talk about Morgan's awards ceremony...
She got the invite.
It's a pretty big deal.
Everyone had to dress up. I wore uncomfortable shoes and almost fell down 13 times.
We sat with nearly the entire ward.
She got the award for maintaining a 3.75 GPA for three quarters. But then in the car she tells me that she had a 4.0 all three quarters. Raleigh told her to prove it and she did. The next day, she came home with the 4.0 certificate. No body pushes this girl around.
She's pretty confident
Mother's Day started off well.... and then it got frustrating as the time inched closer to 11:00 and Peyton's hair wasn't even brushed out and we couldn't find Ryker's left shoe and I was completely undressed and didn't have a clue what I was going to wear.
Tensions were mounting
Emotions were running high
And the little girls melted down in the car on the way to church.
At least they had each other
By the time we got home and got changed, we had calmed down.
We decided to make fruit kabobs... that turned into Edible Arrangements
Yummy Fruit...
Brayden gave me this little card
Then the whole fam came over and we combined two celebrations
Mother's Day and Russ' 45th birthday
The Four Biggest Cousins
My annual Mother's Day request.... a photo with all 7 of them
it's not as easy to accomplish as it would seem.
Happiest of Mother's Day to the best mom in the whole world.
Words cannot describe the lengths she goes to for her children and
grandchildren. I feel more gratitude than I could ever adequately express.
I love this SENIOR picture.
What a hottie.















3 comments:
First...congrats to Morgan. That is awesome!
Second...Happy Mother's Day...even though it started off a little rough I am glad it ended up on a happier note and that we could all be together.
Thanks for the fun night...for all the treats.
I love you...I am so thankful for you and the friendship we have. You are a wonderful blessing in my life.
Congratulations to Morgan! She is growing up to be quite the awesome girl. Now about those little girls on their way to church. I can hardly bear to look at that picture...it is so heartbreaking. I'm happy I got to see them in person to know that they are both happy and smiley again. Good job on the fruit kabobs, maybe you could start a business...hehehe.
Thanks for hosting another family get-together. It was fun and Happy Birthday to Russ. Cute picture of you with all your kids. Amazing that little ol' you could have all of those. We could have all gone without seeing that senior picture and all that hair!! Thanks for your sweet words. Love you.
Congrats to Morgan! Such a HUGE accomplishment! Happy Mother's Day to you and to Kami, Kori, and of course to Nancy. What three awesome women you all are!
Post a Comment