Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OH MY HELL... it's gone.

I just closed on the sale of my worst nightmare. Ending the last chapter of my other life that we really don't need to talk about. I took one last walk through while I was in St. George a couple of weeks ago and relived every hellish memory. Even the time I spent with Raleigh while I lived there wasn't enough to overpower the dreadful past. But alas... it's someone else's home now and I will no longer give another thought to it.
Goodbye Crimson Circle
I will probably not miss you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that this home is a part of your past now but as far as it being your "worst nightmare", you might want to rethink that one. Afterall, it really wasn't the house that caused all the bad memories that happened there, right?

Marianne said...

I am glad it is over for you. Awaiting the sale of any house is a pain but this one sounds like a huge relief! I kind of agree with your Mom though. It's a nice looking house, poor thing!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm so happy that at last that chapter of your life can be closed. Remember that part of your life served a purpose once upon a time ago. You got 4 beautiful children out of it. Now it's done and you've moved on to bigger and better things. Take what you learned and what was positive (your kids) and the rest throw it all away!

On a positive note~the house does look like a pretty one and I'm sure it will make that new family very happy!

Oh and I wanted to tell you thank you for your sweet positive feed back on my blog about Blake's bathroom. You are welcome back anytime!

Take Care!
JoLynn