Thursday, April 29, 2010

Yeah... Go Jazz, South Africa and Drugs


Brayden had an English assignment. He's known about it for over a month, but of course he put it off until the very last minute. He had to interview someone who had lived in another country to find out differences and similarities. Then he had to take a picture with the interviewee and it was due today. So last night we watched the Jazz Game and during half time Raleigh was interviewed about South Africa. And they spent the rest of the night typing and completing his paper. Aren't they cute?




And where was I? On drugs of course. And sleeping... naturally. I am by far the most exciting wife there is currently. But it's all worth it right?

Right!!!
YUCK!!
3 weeks to go. 21 days. I can do it. I can do it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are cute. How great for Brayden to have his interviewee right there in his own house...Perfect! Sorry about the Jazz loss and about you not feeling so good. Honestly, the things we do for our children!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a great Dad Raleigh is to help Brayden. We know all about procrastination around here, sometimes it's just the way it goes.

My heart goes out to you. I hope you feel better sooner than expected! Hang in there!

JoLynn

The Barton's said...

Brayden really does look cute with his IN hair style. I bet my 13 year old daughter would agree also. Sleep on Kaci take while you can.

Karen Carter said...

Such a handsome boy you have! They both are! And you poor thing I take it you are sick from pregnancy? I wish I lived close I would hold your little munchkin and make you soup. hang in there it will all be worth it when you have kids as cute as yours Sweet dreams....

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Love that picture! I wish I looked that cute when I was sickly!

Mickey and Catherine Calan said...

Hey this comment has nothing really to do with your post and you dont have facebook so you left me no choice but to contact you here. Thanks for the chit chat today. It was nice!

Me and Mike said...

Hang in there. You really do look cute and skinny. Let me know if I can watch PJ for you. It would be so fun for us.