
Here's to another year of complete and total marital bliss. I could not love this boy more. I could not love this life more. I am the luckiest and the most happy wife there is.
Thank you for finding me and loving me.

And for giving me such a thoughtful present and such a funny card. And a very fun date. And two beautiful daughters and a fabulous life
I love you forever.
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that you are so happy and doing so good! You deserve every bit of it!
Your roses are beautiful and I love the card too:)
YAY! Another Happy Year! Isn't this just the greatest? Happy Anniversary to you both. Here's wishing you a zillion more happy years.
Happy Anniversary!! Can you even remember a time when Raleigh wasn't in you life, loving you everyday?? I can't either...and who the HELL would want to??
Love you both. Heres to an eternity full of happiness and HOT SEX!!!
Happy anniversary! I am so glad that you have Raleigh who makes you so happy. Love you guys!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment