Saturday, June 12, 2010

Add gardening to his resume

HEY... Pssssssssst! Wanna know a secret???

My dad HATES vegetables.... but he can sure grow em.
HEE HEE it's totally true
See..... I watched the whole thing
One week later, this is what our garden looked like
And here it is one week after that...
I promise it's true.
He is so smart.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A darling baby, a beautiful garden, a talented husband, a very ugly blanket!

The fly-fisherman said...

Hahahaha... mom's comment is funny. Good job Raleigh. Russ plants a garden every summer too. I am the olny one that eats from it, but I love that he does it. Nothing better than a home-grown tomato. Mmmmm!

Kaci said...

I laughed OUTLOUD over mom's comment. Then I had to go back and look at what blanket she was sitting on because I almost got offended. But then I didn't. I made Ral plant me some snow peas which everyone knows are nature's candy. And they are ALL mine.

natalie said...

Oh that Raleigh. He is a 10 cow husband for sure. That is a good man to plant snowpeas for his preggers wife. That Peyton gets cuter with each post. ~Nat~

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is so awesome! Do you even know how long I've been wanting a garden? For like ever! I am so jealous!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you've enjoyed your day!

Take Care,
JoLynn