In the past couple of weeks, our youngest (for the time being) has taken QUITE an interest in animals. She loves dogs (thank you, Skip) and whenever she sees one she will say "gog" or something like it that we pretend sounds like dog, and then she will bark.
So the other day, Raleigh suggested we take her to the petting farm at Thanksgiving Point. And we did. We had a delicious lunch at the little cafe and then we ventured down to the barn (which was very stinky and made me sick). And I didn't think she would really get it. I thought she was still a little young.
But, oh no... She got it. She took the whole thing in. And barked at every single animal there. Even the rabbits and the chickens.
4 comments:
Bark bark!! Love it! I grew up on a airy so when I saw that picture I knew what was coming. SLIME!! Those youngs ones are still bablies and will suck on anything that comes close!
I called dogs "Gogs" too! My brothers corrected me when I called a cow "Gog", so then they were "Googgie cows". Mooooooo...
Oh- so cute! Can't wait to see her and hear her bark. She is so advanced.
Too cute! I'm glad that she loved the animals!
Too cute! I'm glad that she loved the animals!
Post a Comment