Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Lovely Day for a Wedding

Raleigh's cousin, Whitney got married
So we got to go up to the Homestead for the reception
and see Grandpa and cousins
And hang out and eat good food
And take 100 pictures of this cute girl in this gazebo
And at least 20 of this guy here
I swear... husband's DO NOT get any cuter than this
"I AM SO OVER THIS PHOTO SHOOT"
And we danced and danced all night long on the dance floor with the Disco Ball.
Allie could NOT believe this wedding had a Disco Ball... "It's probably the greatest wedding of all time" she declared to the boys. "Thank you for bringing me here" she yelled.
And we watched my favorite, Aunt Tiffanie do the Macarena
And we played "get you" with Grandma Shauna

And we filled up bags and bags with candy and ate two pieces of cake (because we had to sample both the chocolate and the white) and then the girls fought in the car all the way home.

Could not have asked for a better evening.

5 comments:

The fly-fisherman said...

Such CUTE pictures! I love that picture of little Pey in the Gazebo. Too darling. And such a cute outfit... I love the yellow shoes.
Looks like a fun night. I think a disco ball makes for the best wedding ever!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Sounds like a great time to me!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day at the Homestead! The gazebo pictures are TO DIE FOR! Such a cute baby with very photogenic parents.

Kristi Davey said...

Kaci, I LOVE your blog! I feel like I'm hearing the "real you" and it's wonderful. I'm totally in awe of you looking so fantastic - especially pregnant. I guess we lined up our kids pretty good, except I'm not about to keep up with you! ;)

Love you,
Kristi

Kaci said...

Kristi Davey... where have you been all my life??? I need an update on husbands in IRAQ and pictures of the kids. (I bet Brandon is HOT and you must keep in mind that I have a daughter that I would be willing to betrove to him if you were to make me a good monetary offer.) (She is at least a 6 cow wife currently, but with some time...) I do miss keeping up with you on Facebook. So, let's find another way to communicate, since I am a gigantic Facebook hater. Send me an email sometime and make my day :)