Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Found This One In The Archives

Christmas 2005

She was 3.
She had just recently cut her hair to boyish proportions.
She was out of control.
And... YES this is the one I sent out to all my friends and family.
Because it was the most accurate portrayal of them at the time and I am pretty sure I was borderline insane.

What's a Christmas Card without a little bird anyways?

4 comments:

natalie said...

I. JUST. FELL. OUT. OF. MY. CHAIR.

I didn't get it at first and then I saw it and I lurched forward to get a better look. And sure enough. That is is funniest thing I have ever seen. Look at the look on her face. Pure naughtiness. Did she learn that from YOU???? Because I've driven with you, around campus, and I seem to remember a similar gesture a time or two (eighties style of course) Hahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear, I thought we had destroyed all the copies of this picture! But actually it is kinda cute now (it was horrifying then). What a girl, she hasn't changed a bit, well maybe a little bit!

Wendy said...

Oh MY!!! I'm just certain that HAD to have been an accident. But HOW HILARIOUS!!! I didn't get it at first either... I thought, "Is she referring to the birdhouse?" And then I saw the finger... and the face. I'll bet EVERYONE who saw this picture got a HUGE kick out of it and was SO grateful that you sent it out. LOVE IT! That just made my night.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is a riot!!! I know that was incently done but none the less that is hysterical!

They were and are darling kids!