
This little girl who lays by the fire and doesn't make a peep

Our "New Sis"
Who incidentally continues to be perfect in every way and who is 6 1/2 pounds now

My little snow princess who I could not love more

My favorite son who is finally as tall as his younger sister
And my photogenic and very fashionable second born

Morgan who came home from Portland early to help me get through Black Friday

Cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents to spend holidays with
also my family who I missed terribly
And Raleigh and Allie of course.
And Tylenol
4 comments:
You truly do have so much to be thankful for...there is nothing more wonderful than a house full of beautiful, smart, well behaved, kind, angelic children, someday I hope you get that but in the meantime, you sure do have a LOT of children...and they ARE beautiful and smart, for sure. I love the picture of Kaleigh in front of the fireplace, she's changing already. I hope you survive this holiday weekend and...GO COUGARS!!!
Goodness what a darling family. I still can't believe how tiny that little Kaleigh is. By the time I see her, she might weigh as much as my boys did at birth! When I took Garrett to the doctor for his 1 week check up, he had gained 1 1/2 pounds... almost 10 pounds, and he had been sick and in the hospital for 4 of those days.
Anyway, we can't wait to see your family. Hopefully, it will be soon. BTW, I love Peyton's jacket and boots. Way cute. We are thankful for your family too.
You have lots to be so thankful for! What a beautiful family you have! Peyton's little jacket and boots are too cute for words! What a darling family you have!
I am thankful for all those things too...and I am thankful for YOU.
Super cute pictures...everyone looks so grown up...I feel like I haven't seen you FOREVER!!! Whats that all about??
Love and miss you!
Post a Comment