Thursday, December 23, 2010

Extravaganza Day One


The Maaco Bowl
Kaleigh ran and put on her Utes shirt so she could show her support.
Allie conked out before it began... poor girl, she has had a rough week
We got comfy downstairs and watched the pregame
I tried to get a good picture of something cool, but after 5 tries this is the best I could do
Peyton entertained us on the stage at half time.
And Grandpa sang the school song
Ahhhhhhhhh....Tender
Okay... so Raleigh had to work what we call at Best Buy "the clopen" he closed the store the night before and didn't get home until 12:30 then he was up at 4:00am to open the store. Consequently, he gets a massage and a lot of sympathy.
Another sports fan

Loved the party... hated the score

4 comments:

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Sorry the Utes took such a beating after they talked such trash about the Broncos ;) I am so excited to see you guys next week! I can't wait to hold that sweet little baby! It will be nice to have the holidays over so that you can just relax for a few days.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Sorry "cUTES" you got beat by a bunch of Girlsie's!!!
SUCKAS!!!!!!
fun party though...cute babies...can't wait to FINALLY see them! GEEEWIZ I am a suckie Aunt!
Love and miss you...see you SOON!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Sorry about the loss but it does look like a fun party!

Those babies are to die for! Absolutely darling!

Oh and by the way, you look radiantly beautiful and NOT like you just haad a baby! Good grief, people like you make normal people slit their wrists:)

You go hot mamma!

Anonymous said...

Loved the party...LOVED the score!! Sorry, I've tried to like those UTES and I just can't do it. We just have some real obnoxious fans around us here in St. George and I've had enough of them! So after all the trash talking and the "girlsie" comments, I couldn't have been happier about Utah only scoring THREE!!...let me say it again...THREE!!...points. I really love Raleigh, he is a wonderful son-in-law but I just don't like his team! Kaleigh needs to ditch that shirt and go with the Blue Bowl-Winning Team