It's been a really long time since I've been in this stage. But as I find myself in it again the memories are rushing back. I remember going from one mess to the next. Finding that one is being made while I am cleaning up another. I love her, she's adorable.... but....really?? I am too old for this. And here is the best part. She and her sister are going to tag team me this time next year. And I won't have a fighting chance because I will be a year older and just that much more worn out.
This one happened while I was changing the baby. And I am lightening fast at changing diapers too. I think it took her literally 3 minutes.
This one happened while I was changing the baby. And I am lightening fast at changing diapers too. I think it took her literally 3 minutes.Stopping the washing machine mid cycle or unloading the dryer and putting the sopping wet clothes on the floor
And will most likely break the door off the hinges here any day
Put plastic stuff in the bottom drawer so that she won't break anything
The problem:
She throws it all on the floor so she can either sit in the drawer or stand in the drawer for easier silverware access. Yep, knives, forks spoons a clankin' everywhere.
Secretly, I think she's brilliant.
But, man I'm starting to take it personally
3 comments:
I could just cry!
Oh dear...I could cry with Nancy! The memories came a flooding back with a rush! Bless your heart! I remember one day deciding that I was going to lock all the bedroom and bathroom doors and carry the little key in my pocket. It seemed easier than doing chasing and worrying about all the rooms. After a few disasters in my pantry. I got Brian to put a lock on the pantry door as well. I'm sure everyone thought I'd lost it when they'd come over to a locked up house but I didn't care it was the only way I could keep any contol over my 4, 2, and 1 year olds. The funny thing was that a few days ago I remember thinking life was simplier back then and easier and THEN you posted this post. Now it has reminded me that BOTH the stages of rearing children are hard just a different kind of hard. Hnag in there...this too shall pass:)
Take Care,
JoLynn
Ha ha JoLynn... we have a lock on our refrigerator. No food for you. That is so funny. The pantry will be locked this week. If you did it... its better than okay for me to.
Post a Comment