Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh my gosh... it never ends

Here we go again

Morgan just made the Saratoga Springs Cheer Squad
It's a pretty big deal, I guess.
I will find out all of the gory details in the parent meeting

All I know as of now is:
This is going to cost me my other arm and my other leg
And all 45 minutes of my remaining free time

The only thing that will save me is:
Brayden will be dropping her off and picking her up at all of her practices

Rah Rah Morgan
Good Job



4 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Congrats to Morgan...she will be AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

WHAT!! When did this happen?? Didn't I just see you a couple of hours ago and no mention? Well Congrats to Morgan. She will be great, she really does have the talent to be the BEST cheerleader on the squad!! Good for her. It costs a lot of money to have successful kids but it's worth every penny!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Yay Morgan! She is a natural cheerleader. It will be so fun to watch her.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Yay for Morgan! I know she'll be awesome!