Easter Morn...
I am very very sad.
I took somewhere around 100 pictures of my babies and not so babies with their baskets and candy and toys
And they were quite possibly the cutest pictures any person has ever seen in their lifetime.
And then I took the card out of my camera and put it in my laptop so I could retrieve my darling pictures.
And they were gone... erased... floating off in cyber space somewhere... I don't know.
Not even my near genius husband could figure out how they simply vanished and he could offer me NOTHING in the form of an explanation
So I moped around the house, breathing sad breaths. Yelled at a couple of innocent people in frustration. And now, I have a headache of sadness.
I guess I will go put on my dumb Easter Dress now
Here are my memories of Easter Morning 2011
*******************************************************************
*******************************************************************
*******************************************************************
Saturday Night
We colored eggs. Which is always more fun until you actually do it.
I am very very sad.
I took somewhere around 100 pictures of my babies and not so babies with their baskets and candy and toys
And they were quite possibly the cutest pictures any person has ever seen in their lifetime.
And then I took the card out of my camera and put it in my laptop so I could retrieve my darling pictures.
And they were gone... erased... floating off in cyber space somewhere... I don't know.
Not even my near genius husband could figure out how they simply vanished and he could offer me NOTHING in the form of an explanation
So I moped around the house, breathing sad breaths. Yelled at a couple of innocent people in frustration. And now, I have a headache of sadness.
I guess I will go put on my dumb Easter Dress now
Here are my memories of Easter Morning 2011
*******************************************************************
*******************************************************************
*******************************************************************
Saturday Night
And sadly... every party has a pooper.....
Did I lie?
Who ever thinks parenting gets easier when they grow up is so wrong.
I'm sleeping with one eye open tonight.
Saturday Morning
Who ever thinks parenting gets easier when they grow up is so wrong.
I'm sleeping with one eye open tonight.
Saturday Morning
4 comments:
That is awful about your pictures!!! That breaks my heart! I can only imagine all the cute pictures you got. I'm so sorry!
On a happier note you did get some other cute pictures and your kids are all cute!
I loved seeing the pictures of your Easter weekend activities. I think the Easter Egg Hunt looks like so much fun and I especially loved Allie's football Easter basket! I'm really sad about the Easter Sunday morning pictures, I keep hoping they will suddenly show up on your blog because I really do have a lot of faith in Raleigh and I'm convinced HE CAN find them. Happy Easter to ALL!! We LOVE you!
OH so much fun! I love all the pictures!! Especially the one of Kaleigh looking off to the side. Oh that girl kills me...she could not be any cuter!
Glad you had a fun Easter...even with the pooper!
Love you!
Such cute pictures. Sorry about your Sunday morning pictures. That is so strange that they disappeared. I do stuff like that all the time. Poor Russ is always having to fix my photography problems.
I love the pictures of Quincey... Hahaha. Those will be fun pictures for her to see one day when she is the mother of teens.
Glad you had a nice holiday.
Post a Comment