Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's not that easy being pretty

Poor Little Girl...I cut her hair and then put it up in a clip.
Probably the worst thing that has happened to her this whole week.
But she is so obedient. She stood where I told her to and smiled her
best smile even though she was so sad.

And this girl... is to die for. She is almost 6 months old and
is almost sitting up all by herself. Maybe next week.
I just had to put these pictures of those blue eyes on here just in case they
suddenly change.

4 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

OH MY GOSH that baby is the cutest thing I have ever seen...I just can't get enough of her.
The pic of Pey are breaking my heart...poor little think looks so darling and so miserable all at the same time!
Sweet little girlies!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That little picture of Pey is so sad, I just wanted to pick her up and give her big hugs and kisses and that little baby of yours goodness what a doll!

The fly-fisherman said...

Cute pictures of the girls. That picture of Peyton is so sad, yet sweet at the same time. My emotions are so confused looking at it, I don't know if I should feel sad or happy.

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Peyton are heartbreaking. I'm so glad that I was just with her and know that she is happy or I just might have had to jump in my car and drive up there to give her a hug and kiss. She is soooo darling and I miss her already (just 24 hours later). Of course, KK is to die for, so sweet and cute and smiley, although she didn't perform for these pictures. I sure do love them both and ALL of you!!!