Well.... This was a big one.
And I was not happy about it.
And I tried not to think about it too much
But everyone (and their grandma) kept texting me and reminding me with "hahahahas"
Raleigh is the world's greatest husband
He wrote to everyone I love and had them write a letter
to me and then he bound them into a book that he designed
himself and then I laid on the bed and bawled and bawled as I read them
He also went to Nothing Bundt Cake and got me
the cutest cake and probably the most delicious as well
Kori and Russ and the kids came up for the holiday weekend
And I was not happy about it.
And I tried not to think about it too much
But everyone (and their grandma) kept texting me and reminding me with "hahahahas"
Raleigh is the world's greatest husband
He wrote to everyone I love and had them write a letter
to me and then he bound them into a book that he designed
himself and then I laid on the bed and bawled and bawled as I read them
He also went to Nothing Bundt Cake and got me
the cutest cake and probably the most delicious as well
6 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Kaci dear, Happy days will come to you all year! For the record I just want to say that it's totally wonderful to be 40 if you look 28, like you do! So chin up and strut that cute little body that gave birth to those 6 babies, because girlfriend you got it going on! Enjoy your day!
Please don't cry...this birthday business only gets worse. I hate to be a downer but it's true. So you just have to ignore it and go on with your life and not think about the number and just focus on how you feel (oop's maybe not so much on that) and blessed your life is. It looks like a great birthday to me with lots of cute people around and eating and CAKE...what could be better? I must admit, however, that I'm glad your birthday is over, just imagine how I MUST FEEL!!!
Happy Happy Birthday! And I am glad someone said 40 cause I was thinking 30? I was way off....
You look amazing and so does the gifts, cake, kids, hubby and family! you have ALL the important things and I say just enjoy every single day. Because your life just gets sweeter as the days go by...
Happy Birthday to YOU! I am so glad that you had a great 40th...even though you turned 40!
Just remember you are only as old as you look, act and feel...and you are only as old as the love of your life...which means you just graduated high school 6 years ago...so good job YOU!
I love you...and I can't wait to see you...SOON!
Happy birthday! Thanks again for letting us party with you and stay the night. It was a quick visit, but very fun. Hopefully, we will see you again soon.
happy late birthday kaci. what a fun filled day. i think you are amazing and always have. may this year be one of your best yet! love you!
Post a Comment