Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pony Express Days Parade 2011

Morgan walked in the Parade this year as a 7th grade Westlake Cheerleader
And Kaleigh rode on the Baby Contest Winners Float
And Peyton looked adorable
Both of our little girlies have been slightly under the weather this week with yucky noses and watery eyes and slight fevers. We've been sneaking Tylenol into sippy cups all week to keep them happy
Not her usually bubbly self

Not her usual smiley self
But darling none the less
And a very cute dad too



A very great small town parade
Papa and Nana drove up for the day to watch
and they were very impressed with the floats

It was a fun day

3 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

What a fun day! K looks darling...as usual...I love her contest winner parade outfit! She couldn't be any cuter! I love Pey's outfit too.
Good job Morgan on being one fine lookin cheerleader!
Wish we could have been there to cheer for everyone!
Love you all and see you soon.

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

I am so excited to be related to the most popular family at the parade :) What a great day. I love Peyton's skirt and Morgan looks like a natural with those pon-poms (yes, Ms. Gallagher would be proud of that spelling).
Wish we had been there this weekend... the weather looks much better as well.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What very famous/popular children! Way to go and congrats to everyone! This parade looks like so much fun. I love little small town parades like this.