We signed the girls up for the Eagle Mountain Days Baby Contest. There were at least 100 babies there in tu-tus and cowboys hats and headbands etc.
Miss Kaleigh took First place in her age group
WOWing the judges with her personality and super smiley face
WOWing the judges with her personality and super smiley face
She is very shy and quiet and didn't talk or smile much
4 comments:
They are sooooo ABSOLUTELY DARLING!! Kaleigh's outfit is to die for!! Of course, she could have won for that alone. Peyton probably wasn't quite as engaging as Kaleigh because she was busy thinking about her next task with the iPad. Such super cute little girls...I'm so proud!
So cute. I am so excited. I wish we were going to be up there for the parade. Kaleigh's outfit is SO much cuter on. I love it.
Oh my gosh!!!! K is just the cutest thing I have ever seen...and that outfit is to DIE FOR!!!
I swear what a proud mama you must be...they are so DARLING and deserve to be on a float...everyday!
That is such a sweet picture of Pey! Man they are beauty queens!
They are just precious. It was no surprise to me that they did so well in this contest. They deserve to be riding on the float. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment