Monday, September 19, 2011

Saturday...

Raleigh had a rare Saturday off.

We wanted to make the most our time together.

We have been wanting to take fall pictures of the girls

and buy some new baby clothes

and watch a rivalry game

You can't tell from this picture, but she cried the whole time I was doing her hair. And it was the beginning of her non cooperative attitudeRaleigh bribed her with candy or something so that she would stand still by the wall for ONE picture. Geez, why is it so hard? But she is the cutest naughty girl I know


When we got home, Raleigh hung up our flagAnd we changed into our gametime clothing"U" s everywhereI forced some support from the boy, sadly he had no sayAnd after a delicious meal at Texas Roadhouse and a trip to the mall where we spent A LOT of money on boy clothes, we ventured to the Sundloff's to watch the game.

If you can call it a gameWhat cute little girls


I was the only person wearing blue, how embarrassing

and we had a very fun day

even though BYU forgot how to play football

and made me really mad that I spent $14 on my

stupid shirt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...so I know it was a ridiculous game AND that it was very difficult to be a Cougar on Saturday AND that it was very brave of you to wear that blue shirt AND keep it on AND that it must have been a very satisfying day to be a UTE...BUT...WHY do both of those little girls have on UTE clothes?? Have you NO SAY in their upbringing AT ALL??? I mean, this is only a temporary thing (this game), one day we will be back on top. We must look at the eternal perspective and girls should NOT be Ute fans (whether they are in pink or otherwise). C'mon Kac, stand up for your principles and your family honor!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I agree with Nancy we gotta get those little girls some different game outfits:) After all BYU's game was just a minor set back.

Anyway, you all look darling and it sounds like you had a great time despite BYU loosing.