Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

"It's really yucky in ere da da"
Where'd all the seeds go?
Even Quincey joined in and she was happy too
The Finished Product
So... we ordered this costume 2 years ago on some bargain site.  And we can't remember what it is.  It might be a cow or a black sheep.  She looks cute...  that's all that matters right?
When you ask her what a Duck says she says "woof woof"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH FER CUTE!! What a fun activity! The pumpkins look really good too. The girls look darling in their costumes, I hope they have a wonderful time tonight (you too)!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

They couldn't look cuter. I wish they were trick or treating with us.
Happy Halloween...love you and miss you.

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Goodness- they are so cute! Looks like you pulled off another successful Halloween.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

They are absolutely darling! I wish they could trick or treat to our house!

Karen Carter said...

The cutest!
And everyone loves a duck who "woof woofs" Why would she want to quack like every other silly duck. Too fun