Friday, January 6, 2012

Heavy Breathing...

Sorry... here is another picture of Ryker eating... but it's just so wonderful
Eating means he gets to come home
He is trying to learn how to drink and breathe at the same time.
But he keeps forgetting the breathing part


CPR
before we bring him home, we have to pass off a bunch of requirements
He has to pass an hour and a half car seat test
We have to watch several videos
We have to pledge that we won't ever shake him
We have to promise that we will always install his car seat correctly
and we have to get certified in infant CPR.
So, here is what we looked like
Brayden and Quincey loved their "Baby Anne" dummies
And Morgan was just so happy to be there. She isn't 14 yet which is the required age, but she is our best babysitter and so she HAD to be there. She felt so old and she took the class very seriously.
It was very informative and was actually very fun. Well, mostly because Raleigh made it fun
We were very good breathers.
And then we spent the rest of the night with our boy. Look at our big faces. It was so fun tonight because our Nurse was Bonnie Barnum. Raleigh grew up with her kids. It is nice to know that someone we know is taking care of our baby. She is so sweet to him. He got his pic line out today. Another stepping stone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryker eating on his own really is so fantastic! I hope he keeps up the good work. It looks like Ryker might really get to come home soon. I'm happy that the kids got to attend the class with you, CPR is always good to know. Q and B look like twins in that picture. hehehe. I'm glad Morgan got to attend too. What a fun family activity!! One by one all those requirements are getting checked off!

Anonymous said...

Oh and congratulations on the picc line coming out, that's a huge hurdle! I'm so excited!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

He is absolutely the most precious little thing! I am so impressed that they make you do all those classes especially the CPR class. I also like that all your babysitters get to come to the class too. Which by the way I think girls that are 11-14 are the best babysitters ever because they truly want to be babysitting. By the time they are 14sh turning 15 boys and friends are way to much on their minds-don't ya think. Anyway, it looks like your little ones are in good hands with all your great babysitters and helpers. You have a beautiful family and so much to be grateful for. I'm so happy for you! Enjoy your sweet baby!