We were met at the hospital by our VERY excited nurse, Ramona who had removed all of Ryker's tubes and she was so proud that he had been breathing room air for 12 hours and she gave us the good news that he is going home tomorrow. We were able to be a part of "rounds" today where all the doctors and nurses agreed that a miracle had taken place overnight and he is all cleared to go with us in the morning
We ran into the room and there was our baby. Tube free, alert, hungry, eyes open, arms flailing and he was acting like a normal baby for the first time. It was as if we were meeting him for the first time. He turned his head toward our voices and looked at us and it was like he was a new baby. I finally feel comfortable around him. I don't feel nervous to hold him. I feel like he is MINE now. He is so darling. We are so happy.
His binki is as big as his face
Isn't he sweet?
A snow day??
Sis gave her snow boots a whirl yesterday in the eighth of an inch of snow we got. We didn't even mean for them to perfectly match her coat. She loves "touchin' it" and "eatin' it"
That good little kitten, she found her mittens....
Next Post = coming home pics.
YAY!!!
Next Post = coming home pics.
YAY!!!
6 comments:
Oh happy day! Our baby is coming home! This is the news we've been waiting to hear for about 10 days. I knew he could do it. The pictures are darling especially the one of Raleigh and Ryker. This day will go down in my Happy Memory Book.
Such great news! I am So happy and relieved for your adorable family. That ryker is beyond cute! Happy your worry and trips Back and forth to hospital are coming to a close...good luck with settling in. Please tell your mom how much we have loved her support through our saga. I feel like she's been there for us every step of the way!
That is the best news ever. I am glad he gets to come home oxygen and tube free. He is adorable. I am excited to see him.
We are so happy that Ryzie gets to come home today! He needs to be with ALL his sisters!!...and Bray too.
He is so sweet.
Brent is already making plans for super bowl so I hope you were serious. :)
Love you!!
Lindsay just called me to tell me how cute your little ryker is..I had to get on and see the update. Horray for good news.
Yay! I am so happy for you! He is absolutely darling and I know that everyone will be doting on him and giving him lots and lots of love!
Post a Comment