So what, the vibrating chair is PINK, we covered it in blue blankets. That's what happens when the house is over run with women.
And he really didn't seem to mind
Peyton is THE BEST big sister. She tells him he is a sweet brudder and she is totally
in charge of the binki.
in charge of the binki.
Don't tell the nurses at IMC that we are letting her do this... this is a HUGE no-no.
So when you "think" of 3 kids under 2 1/2, it's not nearly as overwhelming as "seeing" it. I predict that we will not have a dull moment until 2029.
I also predict that the next completely overwhelming moment for me will be when I drop my 2nd grader, my 1st grader and my kindergartener off at school for the first day.
I also predict that the next completely overwhelming moment for me will be when I drop my 2nd grader, my 1st grader and my kindergartener off at school for the first day.
I just love her.
The Outing
Today was our first Fun-filled Family outing.
We all took Ryker to his two week doctor's appointment
It could have been a complete disaster
The Outing
Today was our first Fun-filled Family outing.
We all took Ryker to his two week doctor's appointment
It could have been a complete disaster
Dada took his usual post by the naked and cold baby waiting for the doctor to get around to us.
The girls miraculously just sat in the chairs and read books, it was weird
Did I lie?
It was another successful day. I could not be happier with the doctor's report.
Thanks to everyone for all your well wishes and support. It meant the world to us to know so many people cared about him and were praying for him. It feels so great to have him here with us. We are finally complete.
It was another successful day. I could not be happier with the doctor's report.
Thanks to everyone for all your well wishes and support. It meant the world to us to know so many people cared about him and were praying for him. It feels so great to have him here with us. We are finally complete.
7 comments:
Oh so cute. Everyone looks so cute and put together. It is great to see him at home and encircled by so many people who love him.
I am glad the doctor's visit went well. Hope to see you all soon.
I think this might be my very favorite of ALL your posts. We're all so happy that Ryker is home with his family and, honestly, those girls are just THE VERY cutest! Kaleigh is hysterical and Peyton looks very much like the big sister...so grown up. We are so anxious to see everyone again...a week seems like a long way off.
i'm laughing that i call lucy my baby...she's peyston's age! your kids are adorable kaci. so cute. so happy he's home.
i love the photo of the three of them. they will be best buds...for most of the time anyway. how fun. i was a little sad today that my kids aren't closer together. they won't ever be in jr high or high school together. but we're not all as put together as you! i'm going crazy with just two!!
What beautiful children! I think you are going to do very well with three little ones under 2 1/2. I had 3 under 3 1/2 and I have to say their bab and toddler years are a complete foggy memory but all is well, most of the time now, ok half of the time, maybe a forth of the time:) Anyway, you are an incredible lady and you are going to do awesome with them just like you've done with your older four!
So glad he's home! Dang cute family!
I know this post is about Ryk...and he is just SO darling...BUT I swear...KK just is the cutest thing I have EVER seen.
I am glad everything is going well so far and that you were able to venture out with the three of them. WOW. Still can't wait to see him.
love you all!
Yipee!!
Post a Comment