Quincey made Big and Bigger Sister shirts for the girls
And we bought a Little Brother shirt for the boy
Don't stress out Ramona, she was fresh out of the bath
When I showed Peyton this picture, she said "wook at KK, she is a total spaz"
I wonder where she's heard that before?
I wonder where she's heard that before?
5 comments:
These pictures are so cute Kac. I love the picture of Peyton looking at Ryker. He is a beautiful baby. I am so excited to meet him. I am glad that everyone is feeling better.
The shirts Quin made are darling as well. She is so sweet. We miss your kids. I am trying to figure out how to get you all closer to us.
Cute pictures of the little Lund kids. Peyton looks so big and yet I know she isn't. I LOVE the shirts Quincey made, can't wait to see them in person.
Hi Kaci. Your children are precious. You are amazing! You look so beautiful....7 children???? How would ever have imagined that as your future? You are truly blessed. Ryker is adorable.
SO cute! I love the shirts...good job Quin. Ry is just perfect and will be so spoiled and loved by the two Bigger and Big sisters of his...not to mention the other FOUR siblings!
Such beautiful kiddos and I love the t-shirts! Your little guy looks like his sisters except a boy of course. What a doll!
Post a Comment