My parents came up for a visit this week. I was so happy because this was the first week that I was starting to feel back to normal and Raleigh went back at work. I envisioned going to lunch with them, maybe to the mall, but at the very least just sitting and talking and laughing while they held my babies.
Here is what really happened

being sick blows!!!
Morgan and I had a plethora of illnesses.
Ranging from the kind that medication sort of helps
to the kind that you just have to wait out
for like.... 24 hours or so.
My parents, bless their hearts, ran all my errands, fed
my kids, cleaned my house and
sat by us on the couch while we moaned and groaned
and TODAY both of them are driving back to St. George
sicker than dogs.
Y'all come back now ya hear?
Morgan and I had a plethora of illnesses.
Ranging from the kind that medication sort of helps
to the kind that you just have to wait out
for like.... 24 hours or so.
My parents, bless their hearts, ran all my errands, fed
my kids, cleaned my house and
sat by us on the couch while we moaned and groaned
and TODAY both of them are driving back to St. George
sicker than dogs.
Y'all come back now ya hear?
6 comments:
so sorry you were both sick. Once again thank heavens for parents. Your little guy is so cute. The big and biggest sisters are growing up so fast.
Bless all of your hearts!!! I'm so sorry that you guys were sick and so sorry that their sick!
We really should have been more compassionate and kinder to you while you were sick. Now that we have experienced it ourselves, we know how absolutely "crappy" this experience was. Fortunately, it seems to be just a 24-hour deal which really is ALL I could take, so thank heaven. I hope the rest of your family somehow misses this.
Your folks are saints and I can guarantee there is no place else they would rather be than by your side and helping with those darling kids. Hope you had some giggles thrown in between the throw ups
We've been sick all month here. Ready to kick January outta here. Hope you all feel better soon.
It does BLOW! a couple of us had it too...but Mom and Dad were SUPER sick. I went over on Sunday after they got home...dad was on the couch spread out, mouth wide open and moaning. Mom was in a ball next to the fireplace with 8 blankets on her. They couldn't move, speak...nothing!
Post a Comment