Saturday, February 18, 2012

This is what it's all about...

Sisters by chance... friends by choice

3 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

OOOOOHHH! I thought you were talking about the fact that you have 2 babies IN the cart and 1 ON the cart!
The sister things is super cute too!
I choose YOU to be my FRIEND!

Anonymous said...

Based on your very own patriarchal blessing, I believe we had some say about who our family members would be here on earth and when I see how cute Peyton and KK are with each other it is just further evidence of that belief. I hope they will always be an example of goodness and
love to each other and to all those around them. They are very special little girls, actually just about the most special that I have ever known. We are so blessed to have them in our family...I can't wait to see who and what they become and what they do about this little brother of theirs...hehehe

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is so sweet and precious!