Saturday, March 17, 2012

Oh Yeah... Green

I totally spaced that it was St. Patrick's Day.
I don't know why, it's such an awesome holiday.
So I rummaged around the house to find a few
green things
Align Center
Peyton was of course as always well behaved
and agreeable and smiled on cue and made me so happy.
I love when she raises her eyebrows
Then there's Kaleigh.
Not quite as agreeable.
Doesn't have a clue what's going on
half the time. Thinks she is sooooo funny!
Here's what she does when I say "show me your teeth"
She really does have a dynamic personality!!
She's way too cute to be mad at for very long.
Ryker just sat in his bumbo watching March Madness
Every once is a while his head would flop backward and
we'd have to help him out. It's a very heavy head.
Then Kaleigh cast a spell on him and hit him three times really hard....
right in front of me too, hiding nothing.
And the kid hadn't even done anything.
And he cried for 40 minutes and got a big gas bubble and was completely miserable
At least she tried to LOOK remorseful
And this is how it ended.
The big one was frustrated that the other two couldn't get it together.
The little one had a headache.
And the middle one just sat there clueless to the fact that she had ruined our whole day.

So, I sent Raleigh to get an oil change
And I took a nap.

If we were only drinkers...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute kids...I miss them...a lot! I forgot about wearing green, thank goodness no one pinched me. Yeah, some days I wish we were all drinkers...wouldn't that be a hoot!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Is that "dynamic" or "DRAMATIC" personality??

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I think they are all just adorable. I love their pictures and your stories. Oh what fun I will have being a grandma (NOT for awhile-of course!) You view things all together different when you can just admire those cute kiddos and not live in the moment of all fun of it:)
You are a fabulous mom! Just keep up the good work!

P.S. I didn't remember to wear green either! But guess what neither did my kids and so NO one pinched anyone-whew!

The Barton's said...

Cute pics...Peyton is looking so grown up. My husband and I always say "I need a drink!" and your Mom is right, it would be a hoot to see us all drunk. The girls at work always tease me about how much fun I would be drunk. LOL.

Ali said...

K I love you. You crack me up and I will be visiting your blog much more frequently to get a good dose of life and humor and honesty about all the roles a woman has to play- you are playing them well might I add! Amazing. All of you! And yes, bottoms up...I ask Steve to get me strong drink all the time and he never will...