Friday, March 9, 2012

Up All Night...

Can everyone see that it is dark outside?

Am I the only one aware of the time?
(That's a.m. by the way)

Can someone tell me why my babies aren't sleeping?

Thank you Nickelodeon...
for caring enough about the parents of your viewers
(who have been faithfully watching your network for over 17 years)
to run our favorite shows in the wee hours of the morning.
Dare I say, all night long.
You are currently my best friend

I'm too old for this

4 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh you poor thing!!! I am so sorry! Man if I lived closer I would gladly take care of those kiddos for you and let you sleep. I have insomnia and usually end up getting 4-5 hours of sleep anyway. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! This looks bad. What's up with those little girls, they should know better than that! So sorry. Tell them they are setting a bad example for their little brother.

Karen Carter said...

On a happy note they are so stinkin cute you cant possibly be mad! Those faces are so precious. And your nails look fab, the house very cute, and if anyone can do it YOU CAN! You amaze me ...take a nap today after a long bath! xoxo

Wendy said...

Oh man, Kac... UGH!!! That is all I can say. Except I will echo the fact that you are AMAZING!!! Love you.