Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend...

Before we begin... here are the latest photos of Ry. He is getting so big. He is usually so mellow and serious, like Peyton. But we got some really cute smiles out of him and some giggles too.
We began our weekend with the Art Festival. We found Kami. She was working, but she hung out with us for a few minutes
Then, we went across the street to eat at The Thomas Judd Store in the warm sun. See my little baby eating there... in the sun.... more on that later.
Kaleigh was loving being outside.
Papa took her on the Carousel
And we took a ton of pictures of them.
That night we all met at Red Robin for dinner
So here is the story... It was so warm in the sun. And I thought some vitamin D would be so good for the boy while he was eating. It only took him 15 minutes to down that bottle

And look what I did to him. Poor little baby. He looks so cute with his rosy, red cheeks
Next we colored eggs
It was fun to see the girls' reactions to the changing colors
They were awestruck
That night the Easter Bunny found us at Nana's house
And the girls thought it was fantastic
And were so pretty in their Easter dresses
The cousins joined us after church for a hunt
Mom always makes us take Sister Pictures
Raleigh wanted a picture with Nana
And me
It was a fun weekend full of activities and visiting and wiggles

3 comments:

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

It was a fun weekend and I am SO glad that we got to spend some of it with you! We sure miss you around these parts! :)
Well if not before I will see you at the Marathon in May...can't wait to shop at city creek! YIPHEEE!

Anonymous said...

I love the cute new pictures of Ryker. It's fun to see his personality develop. He's such a sweet baby. It was a fun weekend and we're so glad you could be here for the annual Masters tradition...oh and Easter too. I still can't believe that you got those three babies looking darling for church by 9 a.m. You're amazing! Thanks for sharing your sweet children with us for a few days. We loved every minute of it.

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

That was a lot of activities in just three short days. The kids all looked so cute. It was fun to see Peyton so excited about the Easter egg hunt. She is so sweet. Kaleigh is so funny. What a personality! And of course, calm little Ryker is getting so smiley. He was super cute with his little pink face. I am glad Morgan was feeling better this time we were with her. She looked much better than the last time we saw her with Strep Throat!
It was fun to see you for a little bit anyway. Hope to see you guys soon. I am sure we have baseball up your way in the next little bit.