The boys went to the Priesthood Session of conference. It was Grant's first time. They look so handsome. I just love that they choose to go and be uplifted without being told or forced. They just go and return happier and better than when they left.
But my sister tells a funny story... In the fall, she went to the Women's Session and when she returned Russ asked her "what did you learn?" she said "that we are all doing a wonderful job, and that we aren't to beat ourselves up or feel badly about ourselves because we are daughters of god and he loves us and we are fabulous!"
THEN the next week it was Russ' turn to go to the Priesthood Session and when he returned she said... "what did you learn?" and he goes "that we are all pieces of crap, we need to step up and be men and tell our wives that they are doing a wonderful job and help them more with the kids and the housework and realize that they are daughters of god and that we are lucky to have them.
THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!! Those bretheren are old dudes, but they sure know what's going on!!
Quite by accident Dada and Brother were twins
I think we will just hope things can only get better.
3 comments:
Thanks for the update on the weekend. I feel almost like I was there. I'm sorry about Morgan being so sick and especially about "the shot". Maybe next time taking the meds for a week might be a better call. I hope she gets well QUICK! The boys look really cute on their way to the Priesthood Session, I do think they sometimes get beat up kinda bad there, but there are some that need to hear it (not our guys of course, hehehe). Cute pictures of the little kids...honestly they change so fast, I'm anxious to see them.
P.S. And may I just say that KK is THE CUTEST one year old on the planet!
Poor Morgan, man my heart is a breakin for her! I have felt like that and man it stinks.
I'm glad that you got to see and spend time with Kori and Russ and their kiddos this weekend. The boys/men all look so handsome heading off to priesthood session together and I LOVE LOVE the little story you shared about Russ and Kori. That's the best. Just goes to show you those old guys are inspired men of God.
Post a Comment