Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Tin Grin...

Morgan finally got to get her braces on.  I kept putting her off because I wasn't sure where we were going to be living.  I kept hoping we'd be in St. George and we could take her to our wonderful, Dr. Simister.  Today she is miserable.  She hasn't eaten in two days.  I brought her some ice cream and strawberries and she made her self a delicious milk shake.  She closed her eyes while she drank it and said 
"This is the greatest thing I have ever eaten."  

Raleigh brought her to my work right after her appointment.  Her teeth weren't hurting her yet
and she was very excited
But today, not so much!!
Poor Girly!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I feel so conflicted...cute Morgan/poor Morgan...happy for Morgan/sad for Morgan, etc. I know she'll feel better in a day or two but I also remember how painful those first days are. Good Luck to both of you!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Oh so fun! She looks cute and she will be so grateful she did this in a few years!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Heavy metal baby!!!
It will all be worth it...SOMEDAY...I promise!
She looks darling and they get easier. My kids love them!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I love kiddos in braces and then when their braces come off they look SO old. They grow up instantly and look even more beautiful...if it's possible!