Thursday, November 1, 2012

3. Trick or Treating

Way back in June, when I didn't know if we were going to really be able to move to St. George for sure, I thought how happy I would be if we could because it would mean that we would be able to be apart of the Little Family Halloween Traditions.

We Trick or Treat in Mom and Dad's neighborhood along with 7,000 other people
And mom makes Soup and Pizza and 400 different kinds of treats

It really is one of the greatest things we do...

It's Halloween again.... time for DJ Lance Rock to grace us with his presence.... again
I'm not really sure what Peyton was... it's just the cutest costume I have ever seen
Kaleigh was a flower
Ryker was a Monkey
Morgan and Savannah were twin nerds
Morgan was especially nerdy with her braces
The Fam headin' out
Thank Heaven Gracie was there to help us
The Glendennings were mimes and they terrified my girls.  Not even their KING sized candy bars were enough of an incentive to go within 5 feet of them
The Rowlands were Mr and Mrs. Santa Claus and they handed out ice cream cones
Brother conked out half way down the street, so Russ volunteered to bring him home
The candy passer outers decided to make things easy on themselves and sit in the driveway
The kids laid all their candy out and did some trading
I really do love him even when he wears this costume
I am the happiest girl alive that we were able to be apart of such a fun night and that we are here.

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Man I'm thinking we really do need to move to St. George. You guys always look like you have the greatest times! Love the kids costumes and Raleigh's too:)