Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful....... November 24th

BLACK FRIDAY.....  I have been in the trenches of the madness that is this tradition.  I have seen the lunatics that take place in the mayhem.  I've been subjected to their cruelty and their insane thinking since November 26, 2004.  This is the first BLACK FRIDAY that I haven't had to work since then.  I had NOTHING to do with it at all. 

And I must say, it felt really good.

I sent my Sweetie off to deal with the crazies at 10:30 Thanksgiving Night and I went to bed. 


 I slept like a baby until 9:00am Friday morning.  Casually got ready.  Waited for my dad and Gracie to come over.  They watched the kids for me so that I could join mom and Kori at Santa's Workshop at the Dixie Center.  We strolled ever so slowly around the booths and made a few purchases.


Then I spent the day with my babies.  We did some laundry.  Played in the backyard.  Ate French Toast for lunch.  Watched ALL THREE Toy Story's.  And waited for our Dad to come home.
He whipped us up some dessert
And then we kissed each other a lot
And Peyton, the Photographer took our picture


She is so sweet!!
It's November 24th......... and I am Thankful for NO BLACK FRIDAY

1 comment:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Even through our Black Friday shopping is a huge Ellsworth tradition and we love being together, I have to say that your day sounded pretty lovely to me!