After we got home from church, I got busy making lunch and every one else was taking off their clothes and I found the these three sitting together in the corner of the couch loving each other.
I love this one... Kaleigh is kissing Peytons hand and Peyton is kissing Ry's head
I really love them
4 comments:
How could anyone's heart not just melt looking at those three sweet little children. Absolutely precious beyond words!
So cute. I am so glad you live here and that we can be apart of these little ones lives. I love them too.
SO cute! What a fun sight to see. I wonder how long it lasted?? :)
These are the cutest little kids EVER! I hope they will always be best friends. They sure do get along well and are so full of personality. Thanks for sharing the darling pictures.
Post a Comment