Than working all day when you are sick?
Chasing 3 toddlers around all night when you are sick.
I believe they are superhuman babies.
How are 3 of them in 12 different locations at the same time?
Thank you Airborne for NOT protecting me from the "office cold"
What a
3 comments:
Oh you poor thing! I'm so sorry your sick! There is definitely something going around. Everyone at my work has been sick and my Blake has been feeling pretty lousy! I wish I was there to help you out with those cute kiddos. Hang in there!
So sorry about the sickness! I agree with the superhuman babies part, they nearly ran me ragged yesterday...so much fun! Get we'll soon.
Ok I just left a comment but it made me sign in again. So if you get two, well oops! You are right Airborne doesn't work. I've been sick since Oct. with one virus after another. I am doomed cuz I have these poor, sad, cute, sick kids right up and close every day I work. Feel better soon.
Post a Comment