Brayden graduated on May 22, 2013
at 7:00 pm
It's so sad how my life was only planned up until this night. I could not see past this event.
Now that it is over, I can start to feel happy about upcoming events
and the rest of my life for that matter.
I tried really hard to hold back the tears, but I could not stop them.
I kept recalling the night that I laid on the floor by him when he was 4 days old thinking about long 18 years would take and how overwhelming being a mother to this little baby was going to be and here we are and I kind of want him to be that little baby again, so I can start over and do better.
I love him more than words can express
Thanks to my family for all their love and support and help
All of the graduates walked through the giant PV
I was a mess
And I am very proud of him for his hard work
Brayden and Kami
It was a great night.
Such a milestone overcome
I feel so relieved that we get to move on
We have bigger and better things to work on now.

4 comments:
Oh Gee...what a great day. Almost as great as the day he was born! I thought the graduation was very nice and Brayden looked cute and happy, what more could we ask for. I'm so happy to know that you can move on with your life now because, believe me, you have A LOT more life to go!
Congrats to Bray...and YOU! It was a nice celebration. 1 down 6 to go!
love you!
Yay for Brayden and for everyone! This is such an exciting event and time. Blake graduated last night and I have to say that I am relieved that it's over with. Well I'm a little sad just because the realization that he's growing up and moving on is hitting me. I can't help but think hmmmm...have did I teach him enough? Will he be ok? But these boys are good boys and they are going to do great!
Congratulations to Brayden! What a great accomplishment. We are so excited for him (and feeling so old myself). I cannot believe that he has already graduated, wasn't he just born a couple years ago?! It has been so fun to watch him grow up and become a man... a hairy man :)
Congrats to his mama too. What a great night for you.
Post a Comment