Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day

 I found a bouquet of roses and a jumbo sized card on the bathroom counter
as I started getting ready for church.
I didn't have to teach today...  lucky me
 We enjoyed a lovely breakfast of waffles with whip cream
 Then Quincey and I got to work on Brayden's Adult Roles final project:
"Planning Your Wedding"
He just COULD NOT bring himself to do it
 It was actually kinda fun.  We planned a super girly wedding with
Gerbera Daisies that coordinated with the cake. 
His teacher will wonder if he's gay.
Hahahahahahahahaha..... 
that's what you get when you make your sister do your homework for you
 Peyton looked pretty in pink


 Then everyone came over for dessert.
Our air conditioner broke today and it was 86 degrees in our house.
So we sat outside under the misters
 Quincey and Brent are too cool for us
 Super Dirty Brother
Another lovely Mother's Day.
Happy day to all of my fellow Mother's

We, and by we, I mean the entire family have been working overtime to help Brayden get through these last weeks of school.  He was able to complete and pass with flying colors, his math class from hell.  Papa didn't sleep for an entire week.  Kori and Garrett put in countless hours.  He owes them more than he could ever repay.  

I swear on my life, when that boy walks across that stage in 10 days, I will be the happiest mother on this earth.

3 comments:

The Barton's said...

I wondered where you'd been! You're an amazing Mother!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

I am glad you had a good day celebrating motherhood! Thanks for having us over to celebrate with you. Love you!
CUTE pictures BTW...all of them!

Anonymous said...

It was a nice Mother's Day, low stress (for me anyway). I loved being out in the "Parkin' Lund" and watching the kids play. It's always a good time when we get together. I love all the pictures but especially the one of KK, looking so sweet and innocent (it makes Dad tear up every time he looks at it and now I have copies all over the house). Thanks for the cute gifts...I'm so glad I have daughters!