Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Youth Conference (day 7)

Raleigh came home.  Washed his clothes and repacked for Youth Conference at Snow College.  He is such a great advisor.  All the boys wanted to go in his car.  He even smuggled a couple of them out one night to make a McDonalds run.  He was very good to face time us every night.  We missed him a lot.
 The temple where all of the devotionals took place
Breathtaking to say the least
 Quincey, participating in Water games
aka: flirting with cute boys
 And more cute boys
who all turned around when they saw Raleigh taking their picture
 And while he was gone Bird #1 flew in our house
 Bird #2 flew into our house
And bird #3 flew into our house, hit the mirror and 
DIED
and there he laid until Raleigh got home to pick him up
Don't worry. I put a hamper over him so brother didn't pick him up and 
EAT HIM
He does that you know....

4 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What an awesome guy! After vacations I need a stay-at-home-vacation to recover from the vacation. I bet he's glad to be home to sleep in his own bed next to his hot wife!

Anonymous said...

Why is it when the dad leaves things like birds in the house happen? We had a bird in our house once and I just left...it was very scenery! Good Job Raleigh and Quin for going to Youth Conference in spite of needing post-vacation rest. You'll be blessed.

Anonymous said...

That word "scenery" was supposed to be "sceerry" (like KK says it), you know scary!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Oh my goomus... How fun! Such a fun little vacation for those little kids. I wish I could have stayed for the trip to Disneyland. I would have loved to have seen the triplets there for the first time.